Developing an economic model informed by the criterion of "humanity"
- Endogenizing factors traditionally viewed as externalities
Rethinking the strategy paradigm by incorporating "humanity"
- Redefining the strategy process
- Recognizing the significance of social networks
- Shifting from emphasis on competition to "co-opetition" and alliances
- Incorporating multi-criteria, multiple stakeholder decision processes
- Responding to the wicked nature of many strategic issues
- Integrating content and process
Demonstrating how the criteria falling under the rubric of "humanity" can be employed to guide strategic decision making in practice
Recommending revisions to the design and content of MBA curricula